The Ted Turkey project is due tomorrow. Your child's five day journal will count for 75% of their grade. The other 25% is for their creativity in creating Ted's disguise. We will present these projects during our Imagine It class tomorrow. These will count for both a writing and SS grade.
We have taken our first two timed multiplication test and many of our students are not studying their math facts. It is their responsibility to try to memorize their math facts 0-12. I am teaching them the strategies of how to solve a multiplication problem, but they are still responsible for the memorization of these facts. I will give a timed test every Friday. These timed test help your child earn their ice cream party!!
Our Thanksgiving break begins on Wednesday. There will be no school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.