Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Open House

Students and Parents,
It was wonderful to meet all of you at open house on Monday night. I am really looking forward to this school year. I heard from so many parents and students that you are excited for the school year to begin. I spoke with so many of you about the importance of third grade in elementary school and how much of a challenge it is for our students. We also discussed that is a fun year, because we get to do so many neat and new things. I shared with many of you that I will be team teaching with Mrs. Elam next door. If we did not speak about this let me tell you now what will be going on: Your child will have me for math, science, and writing. They will have Mrs. Elam next door for reading and social studies. The team teaching method is new for all of us and so is the new five day schedule with rotating specials. Please bear with me and Mrs. Elam as we work through all the kinks, but we are sure this will be the best way to meet your child's needs. See you tomorrow!!!

Jenna Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment