Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow, Ice, and Freezing Rain!!!

I hope all of you enjoyed playing in the snow yesterday with your families. My son Kale got to go sledding for the first time yesterday and he had a blast. We went "Southern Sledding" as I like to call it, meaning we used a pool float to sled on. We had a small snow ball fight and then went inside for some "snow cream". It was a really nice day shared with my family. The make-up day for this snow day will be January 17th. We will be celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on this day.

Today I woke up to an icy wonderland outside. It was very difficult to even get down my stairs and walk the dogs. I hope all of you are staying safe and warm inside your homes. Take this day to get some work done on your constellation projects and extra credit planet projects. Remember that these projects are due on January 14th. We will have a multiplication timed test tomorrow, so make sure that you are studying your flash cards.

Take care and have another wonderful day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment