Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF!!

Thank Goodness It's Friday! I know the students are probably ready for a break. We have not had a special since Monday and we have been learning at a high speed. I sent home a few review sheets for reading, math, and one for third grade. I hope this helps you prepare your child for the EOGs in May. The EOGs will be the week of May 14th. I will send a more exact schedule soon.

Morning Journal: Design a kite. Explain how to make the kite in step by step directions. Draw a picture of your kite.

Math: FRACTIONS! I introduced comparing fractions. We looked very closely at how you need to pay attention to the denominator and think about how many pieces it has been split into. The bigger the denominator, the smaller the piece. We will review this concept on Monday and add in ordering fractions.

Reading: We took the test on our passage and this week's vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment