Tuesday, May 8, 2012

National Nature Month

It's national nature month.  What will you do to celebrate?

Morning Journal:  I'm sorry I can't remember.  I will have to post this one tomorrow.

Morning Math:  Multiplication, Elapsed Time, Addition, Subtraction

Math:  Permutations:  These are very similar to combinations, except that order matters.  For example:  If I want to put three toys on a book shelf, a teddy bear, a book, and a truck, but I can only put the truck in the middle.  How many different ways can I put the toys on the shelf?  1. book, truck, teddy bear 2. teddy bear, truck, book.  There are only two different ways.

Reading:  This week's strategies:  context clues, inference, sequence, cause and effect, details, main idea.

EOG Schedule
May 15: Reading
May 16: Math
May 17: Math

**Don't forget about your homework assignment, due on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment