Monday, August 13, 2012

Goodbye Pineville, Independence here I come!!

I want to say a good bye to all of my friends at Pineville Elementary.  I have accepted a third grade position at Independence Elementary in Rock Hill, SC.  I will miss my Smiler family, but as we always say, "Once a Smiler, Always A Smiler!"  I have been at Pineville for the past six years and it will be very difficult for me to start a school year with a new group of people.  I will always be thankful for the experiences that I have gained from my Pineville family.  Thank you for being a part of my family.  If any of you ever need anything, please contact me at jpatrick@rhmail.org.

I am excited to say that I will be a Patriot at Independence Elementary.  I look forward to this new journey!  Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment