Thursday, March 22, 2012

Science Fair Day!!

Tonight is science fair. I hope you are all able to attend and come see the science fair projects. The spaghetti supper starts at 5:00 and goes until 6:30. The science fair will end at 7:00pm.

Morning Journal: Free Choice!!

Morning Math: Pictograph, Pie Graph, Addition, Multiplication; I went over which questions were going to be on the test and I asked the students to bring these home to review for our test tomorrow.

Math: Review of inches, feet, yards, miles. There is no math homework tonight!

Reading: I am going to extend our study of "Where did the Baxter Place Go?" We are going to continue this study into next week and look at main idea and supporting details each day. We will take this test, next Wednesday.

The class had major spring and science fair fever this afternoon. They struggled to follow simple directions, such as "sit down". I needed their help to set up for science fair tonight, but they were unable to get it together to help me. Please remind your child that school is not over yet. We still have five days before spring break and we have a lot of learning to do before then. Thank you for your help in this matter.

I look forward to seeing you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment